ON-LINE / ON SITE/ ON-LINE+ON SITE
Learning a new language for mature students can be funny, motivating and gratifying, if approached using a suitable methodology and following the right pace.
How do we help senior learners to learn a new language?
- stressful tasks and activities in short time
- the forced native pronunciation
- only oral activities
- the passive repetition
- emotional and motivational tasks and activities
- freedom in pace
- varied and aware repetition
- the written language as an important support to the communication