our school and/or online
ON-LINE / ON SITE/ ON-LINE+ON SITE
The course can be attended both face-to-face and online in asynchronous (for the theoretical part) and synchronous (for the practical part) sessions.
Refresher course for language teachers with adults on the application of the Montessori Method in language teaching, recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, MIUR . The course can be funded by:
- Carta del Docente (for Italian teachers)
- All public and private National and International fundings
- Program Erasmus + KA1 Staff Mobility
MMA is a course on the application of the Montessori Method with young adults and adults (14+) in language training.
The course is addressed to:
- Language teachers with young adults and adults (14+)
- Teacher trainers
- Students of foreign languages
- University students and graduated
- The staff in the field of formal, non-formal and informal education (teaching and non-teaching): principals and vice-principals, management, middle management, heads of departments, coordinators, student guidance counselors and center for adult education and training for foreign languages.